Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pcb design ,Good morning someone does pcb work, I want to do a budget to draw a pre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pcb design ,Good morning someone does pcb work, I want to do a budget to draw a pre

Good morning someone does pcb work, I want to do a budget to draw a pre bass,

Originally posted by alansombr View Post
    Good morning someone does pcb work, I want to do a budget to draw a pre bass,
    Do you have a schematic or do you need someone to design the circuit AND the PCB?
    Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

hello Nickb

Originally posted by nickb View Post
      Do you have a schematic or do you need someone to design the circuit AND the PCB?
      have schematic

copy pre ampeg svt 6 pro

Comment

Itīs a very complex job, so nobody at a Forum will design that for you.
        A PCB Factory will, but then they will expect you to order, say,fom 100 to 1000 PCBs.
        They will want to make the effort worthwhile, so they will evenly split the PCB design cost between delivered PCBs.
        Meaning you will end up with 1000 excellent price PCBs or 100 expensive ones.
        Not such a thing as a free lunch

For "just one" or a few, number$$$ simply donīt add up.

Meteoro copied some Gallien Krueger Bass amps, but then they made hundreds or thousands of them.
        Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

^^^^What Juan said. The cost would run into the thousands of US$ for something like that.
          Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Much cheaper to buy an SVT6, discard the power amp and transformer, then build it into a new enclosure with a smaller power supply.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Bailey View Post
              Much cheaper to buy an SVT6, discard the power amp and transformer, then build it into a new enclosure with a smaller power supply.
              Yes. You might even be able to find a cheap broken one on eBay.
              "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Excellent idea. Most serious faults would leave the preamp unscathed - shorted output devices, bad transformer or PSU maybe.

Comment

Working...
                X