Isolation t washers and flat washers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isolation t washers and flat washers

Hi all does anyone on here have any idea where I can buy isolation t and flat washers for jack isolation looked everywhere but can't seem to find anyone that stocks them
    Thanks
    Scott

Originally posted by Jarvini View Post
    Hi all does anyone on here have any idea where I can buy isolation t and flat washers for jack isolation looked everywhere but can't seem to find anyone that stocks them
    Thanks
    Scott
    Assuming you are in the US. Probably a good idea to update your profile with your location.

https://www.digikey.co.uk/product-de...1146-ND/117938

https://www.digikey.co.uk/product-detail/en/switchcraft-inc/S1029/SC1147-ND/117941

Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Thanks Nick unfortunately I'm from the UK but as I can't find them here looks like I'm gonna have to pay over the odds for delivery to UK but needs must!!!

Comment

Thanks Nick unfortunately I'm from the UK but as I can't find them here looks like I'm gonna have to pay over the odds for delivery to UK but needs must!!!
        NO problem (note the Min Order charge though). If you get from Digikey you can add other items to your order. Once you get to £40 or so delivery is free

S1028 SWITCHCRAFT/CONXALL, FASTENERS, WASHER | Farnell UK

S1029 SWITCHCRAFT/CONXALL, FASTENERS, WASHER | Farnell UK

Last edited by nickb; 01-21-2018, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Now I feel useless �� cant believe you found them so quick why didn't I think of farnell?? Brilliant can't thank you enough Nick these are the last pieces that I need for my build and I was pulling my hair out searching for them obviously looking in all the wrong places �� yet again this forum has saved me many thanks
          Scott

Comment

Now I feel useless �� cant believe you found them so quick why didn't I think of farnell?? Brilliant can't thank you enough Nick these are the last pieces that I need for my build and I was pulling my hair out searching for them obviously looking in all the wrong places �� yet again this forum has saved me many thanks
            Scott
            or just use a plastic body jack for £1...

Comment

I'll second the "plastic body jack" comment. I had to dig some of these up recently for replacements. In terms of big name brands, both Switchcraft and Amphenol make jacks with structural nylon bushings that fit in the same diameter hole (3/8") as normal metal-bushing jacks. The Switchcraft ones are about US$2.50, the Amphenol about US$0.75 here in the USA. There are also knock-offs of these two available for US$0.25 or so if you search dilligently.
              Amazing!! Who would ever have guessed that someone who villified the evil rich people would begin happily accepting their millions in speaking fees!

Oh, wait! That sounds familiar, somehow.

Comment

Working...
              X