No announcement yet.

1962 Ampeg Reverberocket screws and foot switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The value of the clutch head screws is when a guy has a vintage piece he wants looking stock and he is missing one or two of the clutch heads.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Every screw I install becomes a "Phillips" screw no matter what the driver shape is.
      Tom P
      Last edited by Tom Phillips; 02-14-2018, 06:26 PM.

Comment

So then when you mix vodka and orange juice?
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Nope. Do not dilute!

Comment

And at Xmas you roast a Tom Turkey?

Comment

An unfortunate expression from my perspective.

Comment

Whadaya expect, you dissed my screwdriver joke.

Comment

I've found a few pictures of the foot switch for the '62 amp. Mine previously had a metal cradle and there's a shadow and screw holes where this attached. So it should have a metal 2-button switch, but I'm missing the dimensions and how it's constructed. It looks like later amps had a spring retainer and plastic switch.

Comment

Posts #16 to #22 read like a bit piece
                    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
                    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

BTW a phillips screwdriver is made with vodka and phillips milk of magnesia, hold the OJ (may cause curdling).
                      Originally posted by Enzo
                      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

I thought a phillips screwdriver was just a regular screwdriver made with Phillips vodka.
                        "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

I thought it was just Phillip's screwdriver.

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?

Comment

phillips screwdriver is made with vodka and phillips milk of magnesia
                            No shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
                              I thought it was just Phillip's screwdriver.
                              Some of the japanese manuals they refer to them as positive and negative screwdrivers.
                              nosaj
                              soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

How does a negative screwdriver work? Can I drive home from the bar after drinking a few? Is it a hangover remedy?

Comment

Working...
                                X