X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAF sticker

Had some of my customers asking me for PAF style stickers
    on my PAF clone pickups.
    Am I going to get in trouble with Gibbo or Domarvio?
    cheers
    david

I think some of the guys here use them, not sure about the legal thing though...

Comment

Originally posted by Electricdaveyboy View Post
      Had some of my customers asking me for PAF style stickers
      on my PAF clone pickups.
      Am I going to get in trouble with Gibbo or Domarvio?
      cheers
      david
      Im thinking of having some made myself. I was going to make them "Close" but without the greenish border. I'm going to have them made in Letraset (rub on transfer). I know a printing supply company that will make letraset rub ons and can use any PMS color ... Including gold.

I've been searching for the font that the "Patent Applied For" is written in, but so far have not found it. Anyone have a close replica of the font?

b

Comment

Seems to me it would be cheaper to actually apply for a patent than to take a chance with a biting gibbon. Who cares if your patent application has no merit?

Comment

Originally posted by belwar View Post
          Im thinking of having some made myself. I was going to make them "Close" but without the greenish border. I'm going to have them made in Letraset (rub on transfer). I know a printing supply company that will make letraset rub ons and can use any PMS color ... Including gold.

I've been searching for the font that the "Patent Applied For" is written in, but so far have not found it. Anyone have a close replica of the font?

b
          Be ware of using the genuine Letraset company. I ordered some custom dry transfers from them to test it as logos on the bobbin. When they arived they solid parts of the text were full of pin holes, the resolution was a joke and some parts of the sheat were distorted or warped. This was completely unusable.

Comment

Working...
          X