Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunlop rotovibe problems

Hey everyone
    i recieved my rotovibe in the mail yesterday and it is acting strange.

When activated it increases the gain dramatically, the chorus and tremolo effect does not work, but the wobble sound is still present.

It obviously has an electrical fault, but i dont know where to start, has anyone got any ideas???

Cheers

Can you post some pictures of the guts? Maybe someone here can spot something.

Comment

I've got a friend's Rotovibe on the bench - some weird problem with switching, all I get is a dry signal. Gutshots are attached below - please let me know if anyone would like to see anything specific!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

id first look into that power connection, otherwise sounds like it may be the bulbs under the covers of those black cylinders.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. You're replying to a post from 8 years ago, though.

Comment

Unfinished thread is all that comes up

Originally posted by Mick Bailey View Post
            Welcome to the forum. You're replying to a post from 8 years ago, though.
            Whoa...is this the future!? My flip phone instantly translated into a smart phone! I'm well aware of the date gov'na! Just search for rotovibe troubleshooting or repair and you'll end up here. I'm just offering my two cents....or farthings...so as not to leave everyone else with no leads.
            Cheers!

Comment

Working...
            X