Roland Jazz 120 need parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland Jazz 120 need parts

I bought this amp off EBay in the add it looked just fine but when I received it it did not have any knobs it's a real nice amp i just need to find some knobs for it if anybody knows were to buy them Pleas let me know Thanks

yamaha is fairly accommodating. why not contact them...glen

Comment

knobs for amp

you guys are a lot of help I tryed the Yamaha sites on the net but the only thing I found was for motorcycles I had two answers to my post one to try Yamaha & the other Ebay well I tryed both and Ebay had a full set

Thank you so much
      Deer Hunter

Comment

OK,
        Wasn't close to my numbers on Sunday...So then try calling them at 888-892-6242 or faxing at 888-435-7922, but they will need your credit card info, so best to just call. glen

Comment

qustion about reply

If this reply is for me I'm not sure what you are talking a bout. Why would you need my credit card number for advice. I bought the knobs off of EBay

Comment

Its a Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus amp right?

If so, I don't see why calling yamaha would help since Roland is the producer of it. I work for a Roland subsidiary and you should be able to go to their website, (http://www.rolandus.com/) go to the support area, and be able to either order the parts, or call someone and order them. That amp is still made new and is almost unchanged since it was first introduced years ago, so you should be able to find something that will work for you.

Hope that helps?

Greg

Comment

Is it a made in Japan or a made in China? We have a full set of knobs for the Japanese model at Bassexchange. Give us a call if you're still looking- 818-386-500

Comment

I bought a set of knobs for a JC120 direct from Roland a few months back. Just go to your local Roland web site and go to the support section. They shipped mine direct from Japan, so it took a little while.

Comment

Working...
                X