Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schematic needed Peavey 400 BH Mark IV

Hi.
    Looking for a schematic for a Peavey Bass Amp 400BH, Mark IV series manufactured Jan 1980.
    Thanks,
    Frank

You can always get any PV schematic for the asking from their parts or customer service people.

I have it handy, so if it appears here, use it, otherwise, see PV.
    Attached Files
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Dude!
      Thanks for your help.
      I HAD found the schematic, but your PCB layout is especially appreciated.
      Frank

Comment

That is why I suggest people go to the source, that way they get the complete file.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Resistor Tolerance and Values

Everyone..

Thanks for the schematics and photos of the Series 400B Mark III amp. I am working on the PC Boards for the Power Transistors. R62 shows as a 1 ohm Resistor. R64 - R66 show as a .33 ohm resistor. However, all resistors seem to measure out at about 4.5 ohms. I measured the resistors on the board, transistors pulled, without desoldering the resistors. Since the transistors are pulled, there is nothing tied to one end of the resistors. Is this normal?

Thanks in advance, Tom

Comment

Hi Tom, welcome to the place. Please start a new thread for your amp..This thread is about a 400BH in a Mark IV and you have a 400B/G (apparently) in a Mark III. That is a great way to get everyone confused.

First things first, isolate the problem. Touch your ohm meter probes together. What reading do you get? 4 ohms maybe?

The 1 ohm should measure about an ohm, and the 0.33 ohm resistors ought to look like a short to your meter. Those are wire would resistors and usually they just open when they fail. FInding a row of them sitting at 4 ohms would be extremely unlikely.

Comment

Thank you .... and I will be careful not to mix amps in a thread.

Comment

Peavey 400B/G Mark III - Manuals

Please, does anybody has the manuals (user and/or technician) for Peavey 400B/G Mark III Music Amp Head.

Tanks in advance!

Comment

Musician MArk III? Peavey made a bunch of Mark III models. 400B/G is just the power amp panel on the rear.

Go to Peavey.com, under support click manuals, then archived older ones, click M, scroll down to the MArk III of your choice.

COntact customer service at Peavey for any schematics you want. Search this forum for 400B/G and you will find that schematic posted here.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X