need a special aby+ switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a special aby+ switch

I am in interest of building or purchasing an ABY switch with an unusual request.
    I have a crate amp that has (1) input.
    I want to be able to run my guitat through this ABY+ & go either (A) directly to the Amp, (B) go through my Line 6 XT Live or (ABY) both dry & effects.
    I don't believe I can run my XT Live through the effects loop of the amp because it has a volume control?
    Hope someone can make sense of this & help me out.
    Thanks,
    Mgee

what you want is an effects loop switch, not an ABY. A common effects loop like the radial big shot EFX could take care of situation A and B. Radial makes the BigShot Mix which could manage your ABY situation but they are seperate pedals that couldn't be used together in a way that could meet your requirement well. I don't know of a manufactured pedal that would meet your requirements. You could build something but you must put attention into mixing the two signals because there would have to be some resistance used to seperate the signals during the mixing which would lower the signal levels.

Comment

The Boss LS-2 might do something like that. If not, maybe you could use it along with a small mixer.
      "Enzo, I see that you replied parasitic oscillations. Is that a hypothesis? Or is that your amazing metal band I should check out?"

Comment

Working...
      X