obtaining the LM4701T power amplifier ic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• obtaining the LM4701T power amplifier ic

would anyone happen to know a good place to obtain this chip? i tried using findchips.com and they only turned up one result which stated an 8 week lead time. it also said that the ic was obsolete, but i noticed it was listed as RoHS compliant which makes me wonder if it is still being manufactured.

That is a place industrial users lok for amounts of them, they are not geared up for the individual purchase.

All the large parts houses - Digikey, Mouser, Allied, Newark - either don;t list it or list it as non-stocked. That means they would go find them for you as a special order. newark for example wants a 45 piece minimum, and 45 piece increments. I wouldn;t hold my breath trying to order one, but asking is cheap.

You might have better luck in the surplus market and places liek Obsolete Electronics.l
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

We have about 50pcs. in stock. They were used in one Behringer amp. PM or e-mail me off the website if you want to purchase one.
      John R. Frondelli
      dBm Pro Audio Services, New York, NY

"Mediocre is the new 'Good' "

Comment

Thanks for the replies, they are very much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X