Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REGISTER My OWN BRAND ?

Hello Folks,
    I put on a web-site for my pickps some time ago and I got these emails last week.
    What is goin on with this ?
    Tx
    P-B

HelloŁ¬
    Apologize for disturbing, but we would like to confirm whether you have made a decision over the domains and internet keyword mentioned in the previous e-mail. Provided you still need to register them, instead of being applied by other company, an application form will be sent to start the whole operation.

Best Regards,

Freeman.wang

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hong Kong Network Service Company Limited which is the domain name register center in Asia. We received a formal application from a company who is applying to register P-Boy-pickupsˇ± as their domain name and Internet keyword on March 29, 2009. Because this involves your company name or trade mark so we inform you in no time. we would like to confirm if this company is your partner, subsection or some one you authorized, if it is not, pls inform us if these domain names and internet keyword are important to you and it is necessary to protect them by registering them first or not, thanks for your cooperation, looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regard,
    Freeman.wang.

Just another lame scam attempt.

Comment

Add yours to this list:

We have that shipment of printer ink cartridges ready to ship and just need to confirm your billing address......

We are calling to update your listing in the interweb yellow pages.....

I'd like to buy my nephew a guitar for his birthday. He is going to school there and I'm in Baltimore. I'll pay for it with my card and he'll be in to pick it up when its ready....

The super discounted sale price is only good with the puchase of an extended warranty package.......

I'm not a bum. I just ran out of gas discovered that I left my wallet at home I only need a coupla bucks to buy enough gas to get back over to the other side of town....

I am writing you on behalf of Dr. M'Benga, former Vice Chancellor of the nation of Namoombu. During recent unrest which you have surely heard about in our nation.....

Comment

Originally posted by PAF-Boy View Post
        Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hong Kong Network Service Company Limited which is the domain name register center in Asia. We received a formal application from a company who is applying to register P-Boy-pickupsˇ± as their domain name and Internet keyword on March 29, 2009. Because this involves your company name or trade mark so we inform you in no time. we would like to confirm if this company is your partner, subsection or some one you authorized, if it is not, pls inform us if these domain names and internet keyword are important to you and it is necessary to protect them by registering them first or not, thanks for your cooperation, looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regard,
        Freeman.wang.
        I got one of these at work, and sent it on to the company's network security operation. They said that this was not a scam per se, being intended only to increase the sender's business. The sender is an internet domain registrar.

Comment

Working...
        X