Lollar Pickup Winding book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lollar Pickup Winding book

I am sick of chasing down people selling bogus copies of my book. The last one went for $511 on ebay a day ago and the guy has sold three others for over $300. This is insane. They have been selling for around $200 a copy for years now. So I am going to re-release it on CD in the next couple months and am posting on here so it gets listed in google searches.
    Please do not bother to contact me about it- youll see it on my site when it becomes availible. So if you have a little patience I will be selling it again as soon as I have time to get it together so you dont have to pay big $ to get a copy.

Hey that's great! Appreciate the heads up.

I have not been able to get this book and no way will I spend what some are asking. A CD would be very user friendly.

Thanks, looking forward to it.
    [url]www.roadhousepickups.com[/url]

Comment

Thats really great. No unanswered prayers anymore for people starting the thrill of winding. One copy already sold. I think i donīt need it anymore but it will be interesting after learning the art of pickup winding the hard way.

Thanks for all the time and work you put into it.
      www.t-rod-guitars.de

Comment

GREAT! I want one!

Not that long ago I've sent you an e-mail and told you about the idea of re-release it... I'm glad you were listening, Jason!

Yours very truly,
        Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
        Milano, Italy

Comment

YEAH!

Thank you Jason! I will buy one and maybe even a couple for my friends. This is the best news ever.

Comment

I will be gone untill july so its going to be a little while so dont get too excited yet however I wanted to put the word out- dont spend $500 on a hard copy.

Comment

Of course, that means that those of us who have an original book need to get them up on ebay fast, for really high prices!

Just kidding.....

Comment

I guess I shouldn't have sold mine two years ago for $40 hmmm? I figured I'd pass along the info to someone who was going to use it rather than someone who was going to get rich from it......

Great idea to put it on CD Jason. Hopefully that will cool the pricing down a bit....

Greg

Comment

I like it simply for the fact that it stops the rip-off artists in their tracks!
                  www.chevalierpickups.com

Comment

Originally posted by chevalij View Post
                    I like it simply for the fact that it stops the rip-off artists in their tracks!
                    +1

While Joe Barden was out of business,
                    his pickups sold for irritatingly high amounts on eBay ...
                    until he went back into business.

-drh
                    "Det var helt Texas" is written Nowegian meaning "that's totally Texas." When spoken, it means "that's crazy."

Comment

I had bought one of the last legit copies of that book. My plan to have it fund my retirement seems to have gone down the toilet.

Comment

Damnit, I'm gonna have to find my copy quick.

Thanks for the heads up Jason.

Kindest,

RM

Comment

Jason, I have one of the first books, is there a second or third edition and if so what does it cover.

Comment

There's one used in Amazon.com for the "reasonable" price of $ 275,00 right now! Yay!
                            Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
                            Milano, Italy

Comment

I had actually considered going to the library of congress and reading the copy they have. I'm pretty sure the Congressmen haven't req'd it for the stimulus package....
                              Shannon Hooge
                              NorthStar Guitar
                              northstarguitar.com

Comment

Working...
                              X