Bassman 5F6A Dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bassman 5F6A Dimensions

Hi, I've done quite a bit of searching for the dimensions of the 5F6a combo but haven't had much luck.Was wondering if anybody has come across some accurate measurements.A friend of mine is gonna put it together for me he is a master carpenter, but he'll break my balls if i don't give him some accurate drawings. This is my first post here and I'm sure wont be my last i've already lost hours reading old posts, some really cool stuff here.

Anyway Thanks guys

23" x 22 1/2" x 10 1/2" (58.4 x 57.2 x 26.7 cm)
    Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Comment

Thanks tubeswell, I came across them dimensions before just wanted to see if they could be verfied.I'll get to work on the cab so and figure out the baffle when i get my speakers.
      thanks

Comment

hope this helps
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks gelect1 ,that's exactly what i was looking for, but do you know where i could find a larger image than the thumbnail i cant read the measurements on the drawing HA HA.

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

sorry chauncey. I'll rescan a larger image when I get home later today. My work computer doesnt let me do a lot of resizing.

Comment

Cheers,gelect1 much appreciated.
              I tried zooming in on the image in photoshop but it got too Fuzzy.

Thanks

Comment

try this one. You should be able to enlarge it
                Attached Files

Comment

Perfect, clear as a bell. Ok looks like i got some work to do.

Cheers gelect1.

Comment

Glad I could help, Chauncey. I have plans like this for a 5E3 also if anyone is interested

Comment

thank you for the plans

thank you, my next build (who knows when) will be a 5E3, so I would be happy if you could post that too,

V.
                      Happy to share

Comment

5e3 cab plans

scroll down on the left youll see the plans for the 5e3 cab.
                        Scott's Home Page

Comment

I built a cabinet using this plan and it turned out really well. I dont have a lot of woodworking experience either
                          Attached Files

Comment

thank you scole I already got those...better to have more :-)
                            thank you gelect1

V
                            Happy to share

Comment

Working...
                            X