3PDT Annoyances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3PDT Annoyances

Basically, I like being able to have a true bypass system, but still like my LED indicator. Problem is, 3PDT switches are quite expensive. Does anyone know where one might find them cheap, or if there's an easy workaround to using a 3PDT?

Pedal Parts Plus
    $4.50 each.

Comment

Originally posted by Magus View Post
      Basically, I like being able to have a true bypass system, but still like my LED indicator. Problem is, 3PDT switches are quite expensive. Does anyone know where one might find them cheap, or if there's an easy workaround to using a 3PDT?
      Well, there's the Millenium Bypass. You can search for "millenium bypass" in google, or go to http://www.geofex.com and find it in late 1999... oddly enough...

Geofex is a good read for a whole lot of basic questions on effects, and quite a number of not-so-basic ones.
      Amazing!! Who would ever have guessed that someone who villified the evil rich people would begin happily accepting their millions in speaking fees!

Oh, wait! That sounds familiar, somehow.

Comment

I've used the Millenium II for years. Works fine!

Comment

Originally posted by joeD View Post
          Pedal Parts Plus
          $4.50 each.
          Great company with great service. And Ditto the Geofex advice. Amazingly helpful site.
          This post is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

http://www.effectsconnection.com

3PDT - $4.00, plus lots of other DIY pedal parts. I know the guy personally and have done business with him. He's honest and is constantly expanding his offerings. Fast turn around too.

Comment

I agree with casey effects connection is a great site with great prices. And very fast turn around time.

Comment

Originally posted by joeD View Post
                Pedal Parts Plus
                $4.50 each.
                FWIW, this site now has the switches for $4.00 also. What's a real pain is the 4PDT switch, I finally was able to order one for like $25 from a Maxon distributer....anyone have any idea on other sources?

Comment

diystompboxes.com store has them for a good price

Comment

Originally posted by tubetonez View Post
                    FWIW, this site now has the switches for $4.00 also. What's a real pain is the 4PDT switch, I finally was able to order one for like $25 from a Maxon distributer....anyone have any idea on other sources?
                    (One year later...)

Effects Connection has 4PDTs for $11.

http://www.effectsconnection.com/osc...roducts_id=336

Comment

Working...
                    X