• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catagory for DIY amps

Or is one needed?

MikeY

I'm in favor of it.

Comment

I'm a little confused about what you mean; we already have forums for building, modifying, repairing and restoring amps. Could you elaborate on what you have in mind?
      -tb

"If you're the only person I irritate with my choice of words today I'll be surprised" Chuck H.

Comment

I don't claim to speak for anyone else, but I'd like to see a section specifically for home-brews that are not clones of any existing amps...
        Murky Mark, Minister of Musical Mischief
        http://www.harmonicappliances.com/

Comment

That's exactly what I mean. There are all kinds of sections on building clone amps. That's not something I'm interested in doing.

Comment

custom shop? Skunkwerks? chop shop?

Comment

I am all for fewer subsections. What is wrong with either right here, or in the build it yourself section? You don't have to post in the tweed or kit sections, just post in the open threads under the sub list.
              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

That's true. I don't even particularly care to read about tweed or kit stuff.

Comment

I don't think we need another sub forum, in fact i think we have too many already.
                  Stop by my web page!

Comment

Working...
                  X