Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marshall Vintage Modern 2266:Schematics??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall Vintage Modern 2266:Schematics??

Does any one have (or know where I could find) a schematic for the Vintage Modern Amps? I have a problem in the preamp. Since the preamp design is unique, I sure could use a roadmap. I live in the middle of nowhere and have to fix this thing before next weekend. Thanks in advance.

Thanks to all, I got the schematics on the amp.

To all who read my post, please do not look further. I got the data directly from Marshall. The problem Im having is, the "Body" volume control went dead and the guitar volume pot suddenly will make very loud noises. It jumps from near dead to full on volume as soon as the pot is nearly open. Tubes are new, but as all know, tubes aint what they used to be. Ill start there with crossed fingers, but I think its something else. The good news is, the preamp schematic is well drawn. Thanks again. Kas

Comment

When you get it working, can you tell me what your power output is? I'm only seeing 32Wrms out of one right now.

Comment

I found out that they only put out 36Wrms at clipping, 50Wrms at full clip.

Comment

schematic

so where is the schematic, i am curios.. cheers..
          i want to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
            Does any one have (or know where I could find) a schematic for the Vintage Modern Amps?
            Originally posted by GeekG View Post
            so where is the schematic, i am curios.. cheers..
            i want to see it
            http://music-electronics-forum.com/t8345/ --> #6) Marshall VM

or

http://forum.metroamp.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=21933
            Last edited by vintagekiki; 12-27-2010, 10:48 PM.
            It's All Over Now

Comment

Working...
            X