Fender Stage Lead II 2-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Stage Lead II 2-12

Im looking to replace the input jacks on this amp. they are 9 pin but are only 11/16" from the top to bottom a much lower profile than the 9 pin fender jacks I get from CE distribution s-h507 that measure 7/8"

anyone know the correct part # for this lower profile jack and where they can be purchased w/o a fender account?

According to the service data for the Stage Lead II, (June 1985) two input jack part numbers are listed. There is nothing to identify which locations they are, though. The part list also describes this model as a 'Sidekick Series'.

Fender part # 025210-000 Jack, Input, TJ065-080-01
    Fender part # 025212-000 Jack, Input, TJ253-020-02

The Fender part numbers are no longer current, and would need to be crossed to the current version, which may or may not fit your height requirement. Fender C/S might be able to give you the current number. The other numbers are probably those for the original mfr., but it's anybody's guess as to who that was. I found a similar part number series by Google search, but only one hit at BCS Online Catalog - By Brands - M - MARSHALL - Cables and Accessories - Parts and Accessories

Comment

Go to AES/CEDist and check out stock number S-H530. Does that look like it would fit?

COnsider what all those 9 pins are doing on the Fender. Do you really need all of them?

Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Schematic for Fender stage lead II 2-12?

That jack will work for input A but not input B. Anyone have a schematic for this amp? I see someone has replaced many parts on the A channel and thats where the problems are.

Comment

Could you use it to replace a good jack on a different input, then use that good one?
          Attached Files
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
          X