Anybody try addiction-fx for alnico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody try addiction-fx for alnico

IS A EBAY STORE ANYBODY TRY THERE MAGNETS FOR QUALITY I WANTED TO BUILD A FEW NONSTAGGER SINGLECOILS
    AlNiCo 5 Rod Magnets. 100 Pieces. - eBay (item 320397647317 end time Oct-10-09 15:15:05 PDT)
    "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Copperhead,
    I don't know anything about these magnets but you can always ask the seller if they are USA made.

Comment

Hey If you have any questions at all about addictionFX email me and I will answer any and all questions you may have. 99% of magnets are made in china or atleast the dust on the magnets are. :0p Rock on!

Comment

Welcome to the forum ........ Hannah .......
        Last edited by copperheadroads; 11-11-2010, 01:25 AM.
        "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

Many members of the Seymour Duncan forum are regular customers with AddictionFX, including myself.

The very few misshaps reported were dealt at once, no questions asked.

I don't know any other source not dealing in bulk that has such a wide variety of mags, and from my limited and humble experience I can tell you they're good sounding. I've tried their Roughcast A4, A8 and UnOriented A5. All of them filled the bill perfectly, sounding and behaving as expected.

Being in Italy, I haven't spoken to the shop owner Dennis, but my American friends that did have described him as a "very nice guy and easy to deal with".

I think some of you winders should try his A4 rods... They could add a very nice tone to the Strat p'ups that haven't been tried before, at least to my knowledge!
          Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
          Milano, Italy

Comment

I used to sell a ton of magnets on ebay, but I got kind of burned out mailing stuff to every corner of the earth and then addiction-fx started selling them for a lot less so I gave up. I'm not sure how addiction-fx sells them so cheap but their pricing is likely keeping others from doing it like I used to. I sent all of my repeat customers to addiction-fx and have not heard any complaints.

I have a small mountain of rough cast A5s that I never sold, but if I needed something else and did not want to buy a bunch I would buy them from addiction-fx.

Comment

Hey guys thank you for the warm welcome. I am Dennis' daughter. I'm doing some of the communication aspect of the business. I love working with forums and blogs ( Its the teenager in me) But anyways. I got an email Just for questions or any orders you guys may have so feel free to write me and ask away!

AddictionFXgirl@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
              X