Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KMD Analog Delay Schematic

Anyone have one?

Sorry for resurrecting this, I just joined with a question about this unit and did a search first... I have one if you still need it.

Comment

Delay schematic

Originally posted by trovador View Post
      Sorry for resurrecting this, I just joined with a question about this unit and did a search first... I have one if you still need it.
      Hi, would you be able to email me the schematic of the delay to ju26284@gmail.com would be appreciated, Mike

Comment

Or just post it here.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Can you post it here
          SMSF Self Managed Super Fund

Comment

Another resurrection of this thread....

Anyone out there have a copy of the schematic for the KMD KP-500 Analog Delay? Thanks, George

Comment

Gutshots I found on-line suggest it is likely not too terribly different than a Boss DM-3. Uses an MN3205 and a 571 compander. I realize that's not a "schematic" but if the goal is troubleshooting, you're halfway there.

Comment

The Boss DM-3 schematic:
                Attached Files

Comment

Here it is:

http://music-electronics-forum.com/a...1&d=1486165909
                  Attached Files

Comment

Many thanks to dmeek and all who responded!

The KMD Analog Delay is a "close cousin" to the Boss DM-2/DM-3 pedals but with enough significant variations to make the translation from the Boss schematics a troublesome challenge.

Although these certainly aren't the most legible schematics, they're a great help!

Comment

Working...
                    X