Clear All

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
    Here is the service manual.
    I got it from MusicParts.
    I workrd on one of these a while back.
    A real rats nest.
    Enjoy.
    John G
    Apologies for the thread necromancy, but alas this attached file seems to no longer exist. Anyone archive a copy?

Comment

I seem to have misplaced my copy.
      Sorry.

Comment

Nope...
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I only found the Power Amp.
          In case it helps:

EDIT: there must be some problem, I uploaded the .PDF but it didn't "stick".
          Oh well.
          Attached Files
          Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

I have the entire manual, in fact I just emailed it to bob p. But it won;t stick on here. If anyone can figure out a way to get them to work, I'll put it back up.
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

if anybody needs it, send me an email through the board. i'm going to leave the files in my inbox so it's easy for me to forward them while the board's problems get worked out.
              "Stand back, I'm holding a calculator." - chinrest

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

Hahahahaha....and it seems the board's problems extend to PM's too. Tried sending to you twice, the message went to the great big bit-bucket in the sky, alas.

Comment

I got your two PM and forwarded the files to you by email each time. check your spam folder.

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

Aha, I got both of them, thanks!

(But still, my 'sent items' folder has no knowledge of the PM's that I sent to you. Hence my thinking that they just plain disappeared into the aether....)

Comment

Glad to hear that you got it. I've forwarded Enzo's email to a number of people already. Glad to help. But you guys might want to search the board before you ask for an email, because somebody already posted them, and AFAIK they're readily available on this site for download.

Comment

here you go:

http://music-electronics-forum.com/t32850/#post300230

Comment

Well, I had done a thorough search of the forums, and found what I was looking for, but the insidious datavore that's been making the attachments disappear had already got to them. Pardon me for not noticing a brand-spanking-new thread with (as yet) unmolested attachments. Sorry for all the trouble!

Comment

No problemo. I'm keeping the schematics in my mailbox for a while so that they stay handy ... just in case there's a problem with the downloads. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                            X