Mailbox full

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mailbox full

I am trying to contact a certain individual, but due to the full nature of their mailbox I am unable to send them a message... *cough* Possum *cough*

I was trying to post in the showcase and it said I don't have sufficient privileges / permission. I tried becoming a member of that group but that has not worked either.

Help... Please!
    Roadhouse Pickups

You are now a member of the Pickup Makers Group.
    -tb

"If you're the only person I irritate with my choice of words today I'll be surprised" Chuck H.

Comment

.. let there be light!

Comment

Magnut I sent you several messages, I forgot to update my email address so the system sent to a dead email address, that is fixed. You don' t need my permission FIRST, to post clips etc. You must FIRST post your materials then the system will notify me to check and approve your post there. Please read the sticky on how to submit also, all the details are there. I apologize, also didn't realize my mailbox was full, what can I say, clusterf*ck. Did you get any of my messages? I still haven't gotten a notification that you have posted anything there, you must do that first, approval follows once the stuff is up. Let me know if something still isn't working.
        http://www.SDpickups.com
        Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Thanks TBoy!

And thank you Possum, I did get your messages just couldn't let you know. All's well. I will try to post again. Hopefully my dyslectic understanding won't get in the way..

I will remove this thread once I get things sorted out.

Thanks again
          Roadhouse Pickups

Comment

Working...
          X