Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS Marshall 75 Reverb Tranny, transistors Parts for free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS Marshall 75 Reverb Tranny, transistors Parts for free!

I have an old gutted Marshall 75 that I'm giving away any and all parts for free!
    I have the complete unit so please tell me what you need. Here are a few blurry pictures.
    Attached Files

Hi, Why did you take it apart ? Is it knackered ? Cause if it is fixable I wouldn't mind the whole lot.
    Cheers.

Comment

Everything is there, knobs and all. I'll even throw in the reverb tank with it so all you need is a speaker and chassis and you're all set! It is definitely fixable, I tried but gave up because the main problem is that it fries speakers (there's ac (or is it dc?) in the speaker connections) After 2 speakers dying and I dont have a dummy load, i gave up. It has some nice resistors all carbon comp and looks like orange drops and a really nice circuit board, supposedly its a really good solid state amp.

Ok let me know where you are located I'll calculate postage and that's about all i will charge.

D

Comment

Ok no chassis or speaker included. I'm gonna have to save those for my own projects. Hmm...I can give you the old speaker that was fried and the marshall logo if you want them

Comment

Hi, thats really great !! the chassis and speaker would only be extra weight. Only problem is that I live in France... So if you can calculate postage for just the amp and reverb i'll see if it's worth it. (cheapest possible plz)
          Thanx a lot.
          Oh and the logo if it's light.

Comment

Okay What's your postal code in france?

Also I think france is 220V? I'll send you the schematic, looks like there are 220V taps on this transformer

Comment

OK Postal code is 44740.

Comment

Sir, my good friend is moving to france in a month. he is moving to paris. Can you pick up from him?

Comment

I'm not sure if I could pick it up but I'll willingly pay for postage from Paris depending on the price. Could you please give me an approximate weight ? I dont want to be an inconvenience to you or your friend. That way I can check out postage prices here.
                  Cheers.

Comment

yep, looks like about 30-50 USD from New York to you. didnt calculate exact yet, don't have weight/size on hand.

He might bring it to paris, I'll see if he has room.

Comment

OK thanx a lot. If you can give me the weight i'll be able to calculate postage from Paris to my place.
                      Cheers
                      Seb

Comment

Hi, I received your email but when I try to reply I'm told you specified you didn't want to receive emails.

Seb

Comment

Working...
                        X