Need no hole chrome humbucker covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need no hole chrome humbucker covers

I hate when this happens. Customer wants a specific set of pickups. I get all the parts except the covers... the no hole chrome humbucker covers are on backorder at ALLPARTS until sometime next month. Does anyone know where I could get a set for a reasonable price?
    aka R.A.D --
    Guitar Logistics

They have nickel plated covers here:

Guitar Parts Resource: Humbucker Covers
    It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
    www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Thanks Dave...
      Ouch they are expensive, hence kills my profit. I hate when this happens.
      Might have to search eBay on this one. Crap.
      aka R.A.D --
      Guitar Logistics

Comment

I'll check the shop tomorrow when I get to work and see if I have some I can send you to help you out of your pinch. How many do you need?
        Wimsatt Instruments

Comment

I think Mojo has them and AllParts has them too. You can get raw nickel silver ones from TV Jones also...
          http://www.SDpickups.com
          Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

automan -- thanks!
            I only need 2. The customer said chrome but if they are really shiny I can probably get by with nickel.

I did not see them on Mojo's site. Maybe I will call tomorrow and see what they have.

ALLPARTS are on back order for at least a month. grrr... not their fault but I wish I knew ahead of time. The website didn't say.

Thanks guys.
            aka R.A.D --
            Guitar Logistics

Comment

Originally posted by restorationad View Post
              automan -- thanks!
              I only need 2. The customer said chrome but if they are really shiny I can probably get by with nickel.

I did not see them on Mojo's site. Maybe I will call tomorrow and see what they have.

ALLPARTS are on back order for at least a month. grrr... not their fault but I wish I knew ahead of time. The website didn't say.

Thanks guys.
              Try these guys
              göldo music - Webshop

They are in Germany and make Deusenberg guitars

Cheers

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by the great waldo View Post
                Try these guys
                göldo music - Webshop

They are in Germany and make Deusenberg guitars

Cheers

Andrew
                Thanks Andrew. But I feel it would take just as long to get them from Germany and cost more since I am in the US.
                aka R.A.D --
                Guitar Logistics

Comment

Originally posted by restorationad View Post
                  Thanks Andrew. But I feel it would take just as long to get them from Germany and cost more since I am in the US.
                  Funny thing is that I get a lot of stuff from the USA and it turns up much quicker than anything I order from Germany which is next door to Austria where I am, maybe it works in reverse with stuff sent from Germany to the States!!!

Cheers

Andrew

Comment

I found them at WD. Expensive for a dealer account but still better than $24 for the pair and they are Chrome not Nickel.

Thanks for all the help!
                    aka R.A.D --
                    Guitar Logistics

Comment

So you are good or do you need me to look around the shop here?
                      Wimsatt Instruments

Comment

I am good. The WD ones are going to be here in time. No need to waste time looking around. Thanks though I really appreciate it.

Sorry for the panic... I just hate backorders. They should say OUT OF STOCK on the website.
                        aka R.A.D --
                        Guitar Logistics

Comment

Working...
                        X