Peavey Vypyr 15 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Vypyr 15 problems

I bought a Vypyr 15 almost a year ago, but just recently I've been having problems with it. I'll turn it on, but the red lights won't glow, just the green ones. Sometimes it's the other way around. After about 20 flips, it'll work fine, but with this irritating buzzing noise in the background. I've tried different guitars but with the same effect. Does anyone know what's going on and how I can fix it. I bought it used so it has no warranty (I think).

CALL customer service at the factory. At the very least, ask how to "re-initialize" the amp. it will be a simple matter of holding down a couple buttons when you power it up. That is a place to start. They may have other suggestions.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Power off amp. Press and hold preset buttons 1 and 2 simultaneously, while turning amp power back on. After a moment the LEDs will return indicating the amp has been reset to factory default settings. Caution: this process will erase any customized presets you have saved (if any).

Comment

Working...
      X