• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bugera 333xl feeback please?

my english is not my first language!
    hi, i buy it bugera 333xl , i love my amps!great sound
    it's clone peavy jsx!!i think peavy is made in china too

i need more info for my amps bugera 333 xl!
    negatif side and positif side???
    and what is problem with these amps?

The lead free solder is a problem.....
    The farmer takes a wife, the barber takes a pole....

Comment

the bugera is make with all The lead free solder ?? or just around power supply? the heat kill The lead free solder ?

if i use the SURGE PROTECTOR USAGE ,help reduce the heat and increace lifetime bugera?

Comment

333xl

Hello, I had a 333xl and really liked it. Acutally I had three, one was broke out of the box, the second one broke after 3-4 months, I can't recall, but it seems like there was a connector that shorted a couple pins, they sent me a brand new amp and I put it on ebay quickly. As far as the problem with the connector, I believe the company later did away with the connector and just hardwired it to the board. I loved the amp, loved its tone, it was a really good sounding product but in the end, I figured I wanted something that I could get a schematic for if I was going to keep it long term.

Comment

lead free solder is used for ALL the amp circuitry.

If you look on the small circuit board where the mains power cord connects, you will see several thermistors wired as inrush limiters. There is no need for surge arrestors for the amp.

lead-free solder is not a heat problem. The tin metal of the solder grows "whiskers." Little tiny spikes of tin grow from the solder. These little hairs of tin can cause short circuits in some places.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

okay! you think the problem was solved ? i buy it my bugera last month??
            do you have any pics problem with lead free solder?
            and i can install any parts PEAVY JSX into my bugera(like power supply)

thank you great help!

Comment

okay! general the bugera is good amps or bad!!
              keep or sell it?
              bugera i like it,i search amps for keep long time!
              bugera 333xl or peavy jsx 212?

Comment

333xl

I guess keeping it or not depends on how much you like the amp and if you can repair it yourself without a schematic? Maybe you will get one that runs fine for ever. I think it is a pretty straight forward amp for repair. It seemed to be layed out nicely and everything in mine looked orderly. I liked the bugera alot, but the lack of schematic and my two duds turned me away. Would I try one again? Ya, if I got a good deal, I thought it had great tone. As far as peavey, I personally think they are good amps, if I could afford either the bugera or jsx, no doubt I would go with the jsx. Good luck

Comment

the schematic bugera is maybe same like peavy jsx 212?
                  bugera it clone peavy jsx212

Comment

Working...
                  X