No announcement yet.

Pickup Gaussmeter v.3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.... about shipping, in the cost of 30 euro is included an economic shipping by letter.... it is not trackable and not insured but i think it's the fast/economic method.... i sent a PCB to David king some times ago and it took 7 days to Portland Oregon....

i could ship by another economic method (registered letter)... it is trackable (not insured) but this slow down the delivery because it has to be processed and registered when it arrives in US.... i sent a cnc winder controller a month ago (full price...out of group-buy) to Las Vegas and it took 20 days...

let me know....

Originally posted by David King View Post

Now... about that LCR meter...
    not started yet... just something in my confused mind....
    .......my gaussmeter project..... ........
    .......first pickup with my cnc winder........

.... NEW cnc pickup winder user manual.....

Comment

if all of you confirm purchase you are 11.... and i have 11 PCBs.... i will order other PCBs when these will be shipped

at this moment:

David King
      Pavel
      T-minik
      Folkcafe
      Belwar X3
      Copperheadroads
      David Schwab
      Mkat
      BadHorsie

Comment

I confirm, I'm in for one !

But I've got all parts at home and I'm not interested by a group buy at Mouser.
        sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by -Elepro- View Post
          .... about shipping, in the cost of 30 euro is included an economic shipping by letter.... it is not trackable and not insured but i think it's the fast/economic method.... i sent a PCB to David king some times ago and it took 7 days to Portland Oregon....

i could ship by another economic method (registered letter)... it is trackable (not insured) but this slow down the delivery because it has to be processed and registered when it arrives in US.... i sent a cnc winder controller a month ago (full price...out of group-buy) to Las Vegas and it took 20 days...

let me know....

not started yet... just something in my confused mind....
          Are you OK with shipping to Australia?
          int main(void) {return 0;} /* no bugs, lean, portable & scalable... */
          www.ozbassforum.com

Comment

I am also confirmed. Just need to know how you want the payment.

Comment

I am confirmed. Am I correct in my conversion of 30 euro being 36.74 US dollars.

Comment

you're right BadHorsie, it can be a little more according to the payment method.

Comment

please not dollars but euro.... if you send me your paypal email by PM i will send you a payment request....

i will ship all monday... (...not problem for Texas & Australia)

thanks at all
                  bye

Comment

done for me

Comment

I've sent a private message with my email address but I am not certain private messaging is working as it is not showing up in sent messages. If you have not received it, please let me know. Otherwise I will wait for your payment request.

Comment

The state of the message is shown by what folder it's in:
                        Outbox means the person hasn't read it
                        Sent means the person has
                        -Mike

Comment

Yes I understand 30 euro (You need to be paid in your native currency) . I was just trying to verify what the cost was to me in us dollars. PM sent.

Comment

Thanks Elepro received PayPal payment request. 30 Euro sent your way.

For those interested PayPal Conversion Rate as of Jun 3, 2010: 1 U.S. Dollar = 0.801903 Euros. The total came up to 37.42 US dollars with no additional PayPal fees.

I can't wait to get this. I might need a little help along the way from you guys to get it assembled.
                            Last edited by BadHorsie; 06-03-2010, 06:38 PM.

Comment

I'm still in! PM sent.
                              I have no problem with the airmail delivery. It worked just fine last time and tracking is overrated.
                              Bad Horsey,
                              You shouldn't have any trouble getting help from folks around here.

Comment

Thanks David!!

Stan

Comment

Working...
                                X