Sessionette 75 problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Folks,

Just come across this forum, I was searching for a solution to my Sessionette 75.
    This is the problem that i'm experience now: After playing guitar for about 3 to 4 minutes the sound becomes fainted, I mean gets lower.

I did some work on it, I replaced the power caps and the Zener diodes on the power rail but no avail.

Any body come across such problem, and if so can you share some light?

Its a nice all round amp, and not to heavy to take to gigs, I would like to repair and keep it, like it.

Thank you

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

You say you're experiencing the problem now. So, did it do it before you replaced the components?

Favourite for volume dropping would be dirty switching contacts in the FX loop sockets. Try linking the FX send and FX return with a patch cord - does that clear the problem?

Comment

Thanks for your replay. I was busy and no time to follow. Yeah the reason for me to replace all those componentes was because the amp allready had a problem.
        So yeah i follow up your advice, linking the fx loop and yes it worked fine, i will clean up those jacks asap. Many thanks
        Originally posted by Mick Bailey View Post
        Welcome to the forum.

You say you're experiencing the problem now. So, did it do it before you replaced the components?

Favourite for volume dropping would be dirty switching contacts in the FX loop sockets. Try linking the FX send and FX return with a patch cord - does that clear the problem?

Comment

Working...
        X