Mesa Boogie MK IV power supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa Boogie MK IV power supply

Mesa Boogie MK IV with power supply schematics please.
    Thanks much
    It's All Over Now

The schematic is out there if you google for it. Try schematic heaven.
    "Stand back, I'm holding a calculator." - chinrest

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

Originally posted by bob p View Post
      The schematic is out there if you google for it. Try schematic heaven.
      Try Mesa Boogie forum The Boogie Board • Index page

Comment

I'm looking for the schematics for Mesa Boogie MK IV power supply at http://music-electronics-forum.com/t8403/, schematics heaven, forum.grailtone ... ...

To raise the topic: does anyone has schematics for power supply for Mesa Boogie MK IV
        Thanks.
        It's All Over Now

Comment

The power supply is in the Mk IV schematic that I got from Schematic Heaven many years ago. Did you find that schematic?

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

Mk IV schematics from Schematic Heaven no schematics for power supply.
            I need schematics for power supply (main transformer, hv rectifier, bias adjustment, etc), not for power amp.
            It's All Over Now

Comment

MK IV power supply

here you go
              Attached Files

Comment

I'm sorry, I did not realize that their schematic had been abridged. That PDF is supposed to be 7-8 pages long, but its only 5 pages long. In addition to missing the PSU page, that PDF is also missing the page that illustrates the footswitch & switching logic.

I took a look, but I can't find my 7-8 page schematic. QJerry, do you have the complete set of tech data for that amp? If so, I'd like to add my name to the list of people who need help finding it.

Thanks.

Comment

Mk IV complete schematic

M/B MK IV full set
                  Attached Files

Comment

thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by QJerry View Post
                      M/B MK IV full set
                      Can resend to this thread or email to kwongkawo@gmail.com

THX!

Comment

Working...
                      X