X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod Magnets 195 vs 187

I like Alnico 5 magnets.
    I'm currently buying them from mojo.
    they only have them in .187, but they have the best prices I've seen so far.
    Anyone got a good price source on alnico 5s .195 diameter in small quanities.
    I really don't understand why they sell alnico 3s in .195 and 2s and 5s in .187.
    Terry
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

The 195s are "coming soon" at Mojo, I would think not long at all, they are beveled which pisses me off as I've only recently acquired a really good way of beveling them myself, I suppose the price will go up for the beveled ones?

Comment

Sorry to intrude on the thread but can anyone add what years they used the 195 and what were they in? Thanks!

Comment

here some info but that could be a unsolved mystery
        http://music-electronics-forum.com/t18937/
        Vintage Guitars Info - Fender vintage guitar pickup specs, info
        "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
          I like Alnico 5 magnets.
          I'm currently buying them from mojo.
          they only have them in .187, but they have the best prices I've seen so far.
          Anyone got a good price source on alnico 5s .195 diameter in small quanities.
          I really don't understand why they sell alnico 3s in .195 and 2s and 5s in .187.
          Terry
          Have a go here, looks like they have everything magnet.

Addiction-FX Guitar and Sound items - Get great deals on Alnico Rods, Humbucker Bobbins items on eBay Stores!

HTH,
          Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
          Milano, Italy

Comment

Working...
          X