Happy Birthday Jason Lollar!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Jason Lollar!!

Hey Jason heres to a very Happy Birthday!
    Hope it is a very good day for you. Peace Bro!!

(fills a champagne glass) Have a great one, Jason!

Yours truly,
    Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
    Milano, Italy

Comment

I'd like to second that. Built my first machine from a copy of the book and learned a great deal in the process. Looking forward to your WRH's

Comment

Indeed. Happy Birthday, Jason. Your book set me on the path to building my own winder and pickup business. Thank you.

Comment

happy birthday jason
          "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

Happy Birthday Jason!
            It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
            www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Dee de de de deeee deeee.
              -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Thank you all- very nice!
                You know how many of those pickup winding machines I have seen? Every guitar show i go to someone has one- incredible. Someday youll be watching antiques roadshow- maybe you will maybe not- and someone will have one wanting to know what it does.

Comment

Now that you're 29 you can legally drink in Utah. ;->
                  http://www.SDpickups.com
                  Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

I'm gaining ground on the birthday boy in post, my 198 post to Jason's 215 . of coarse Jason probably spent more time wiping down hot bobbins than all of my pickup experience combined i am just a greenhorn but i love this . you are a pioneer that's for sure happy birthday Jason
                    Last edited by copperheadroads; 08-18-2010, 12:55 PM.
                    "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

It seems I share the same birthday as Jason (I'm figuring 14th Aug is Jason's bday?) - hell, we may have even been twins seperated at birth (year of birth Jason?)

Comment

08/14/60

leagally drink in utah huh dave? Would I be hanging with all your relatives or are they all in florida?

Comment

He hehe....no all my relatives are at the Home For Old Ugly Musicians. I'm moving there tomorrow, I passed the entrance test by drooling on my guitar in 30 seconds flat. Tomorrow's highlights include, a workshop on how to eat corn on the cob with no teeth, walker races in the parking lot-whoever makes it across the finish line alive wins, how to change strings by the Braille method, a seminar on the six best songs to beg money on sidewalks for using a Pignose and second hand Squire guitar with 3 strings, how to molest young 45 year old girls without getting arrested, and of course.........nap time ;-)
                          http://www.SDpickups.com
                          Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Working...
                          X