Heyboer color code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heyboer color code

Nevermind.....got it. But read the other thread for further issue....
    Last edited by daz; 03-01-2007, 04:14 PM.

Originally posted by daz View Post
    Nevermind.....got it. But read the other thread for further issue....
    What did you determine from their response?
    My first impression would be that the diff from 8 to 16 ohms should be as huge as you described even though the NFB voltage is doubled too.
    Bruce

Mission Amps
    Denver, CO. 80022
    www.missionamps.com
    303-955-2412

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce / Mission Amps View Post
      What did you determine from their response?
      My first impression would be that the diff from 8 to 16 ohms should be as huge as you described even though the NFB voltage is doubled too.
      Not much. They said if the primary is out of phase it will make a difference. But they didn't say what of whther it could make the kind of difference i described. But i'll reverse it tonite and hopefully that'll be the cause. If not then something is wrong with that OT. Aside from a defect, the a out of phase primary is the only possible reason. But i have read many decriptions of the results of the primary being out of phase and never heard anyone describe any other symptoms than howling and such at higher volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
        ...But read the other thread for further issue....
        Read the "Other Thread?"
        Last edited by Tom Phillips; 03-02-2007, 03:18 PM.

Comment

The primary and secondary will not be out of phase until someone wires them into a circuit.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
          X