No announcement yet.

Fatar Studio Logic 2001 Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another backlight replacement source we have used is Telesis Used Gear & Backlights. As I recall, they make these themselves...glen

Comment

Good day!
      Could someone from a respected forum participants to send to my email master schematic transparencies for the ST2001 and in general all the information that you have on the sl-2001? (1098412@gmail.com)
      I happen to have some problem with the 2001.
      I will be very grateful for any assistance!

In Russia, where I come from and where I live, it is extremely difficult to repair the hardware. Especially because this keyboard was purchased in the form of spare parts and a long time! Actually, I bought separately for a very small amount of very separate keyboard and separate the two main boards.
      By the way, I can not find the correct type is called a connector, which connects the keyboard to the motherboard. There are two loops. As long as everything is connected extremely unreliable, so I would like to know how to properly called an international language for these connectors that you could order them.

And now, after replacing the battery and erase all preset memory I can not set up sl2001 that would have sounded something: (
      Edit - Memory - No MIDI activity
      Edit - Zone key (# 4) - From 2001 _ To (empty field and plenty to choose from)
      In addition,
      Edit - Zone key (# 4) - * key (* Play in 2001 to set zone) - click on the keyboard, but the zone is not defined.
      The impression is that the main PCB does not see that it is connected to the keyboard. In a word, the signal from the keyboard is not.
      Amuse myself with the hope that maybe something really need to set up what would mainPCB beginning to receive the signal from the keyboard?

Advance very grateful and thankful for any help!

Comment

Working...
      X