Luthier, & Guitar Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luthier, & Guitar Parts

List your favorite place to buy Aftermarket Guitar and Luthier Parts, and tools.
    I will start with a few that most of us know about.
    1.Mojo
    2.StewMac
    3.Guitar Parts USA
    4.Grizzly Power Tools and Luthier Supplies (This may be an Unknown) Grizzly.comŽ -- Outlet Categories
    I'm always looking for new places to buy.
    Please no Ebay adds.
    Rock on!
    Terry
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

You overlooked one of the best parts sources: AllParts. That's usually my go-to place. I also like GFS for some things, especially lower-cost pickups. Stew-Mac is great for tools and supplies, but unless they have something special, I usually don't purchase parts from them. For necks, it's either AllParts or Musikraft. Of course, there's also Mojo, WD and lots of others. I probably have over 100 suppliers bookmarked.

Grizzly is one of the best when it comes to supplies, tools and stuff. Great catalog! I also like Guitar ReRanch for specialty lacquers.
    John R. Frondelli
    dBm Pro Audio Services, New York, NY

"Mediocre is the new 'Good' "

Comment

Originally posted by jrfrond View Post
      You overlooked one of the best parts sources: AllParts. That's usually my go-to place. I also like GFS for some things, especially lower-cost pickups. Stew-Mac is great for tools and supplies, but unless they have something special, I usually don't purchase parts from them. For necks, it's either AllParts or Musikraft. Of course, there's also Mojo, WD and lots of others. I probably have over 100 suppliers bookmarked.

Grizzly is one of the best when it comes to supplies, tools and stuff. Great catalog! I also like Guitar ReRanch for specialty lacquers.
      If your a business with a business tax Number AllParts is Great.
      If you don't enjoy that statis, AllParts IMO Takes the NonBizz community for a Cleaning.
      Their Retail Prices is about the highest in the industry. In their defense, they do have great products.
      I Haven't heard of Musikraft, ReRanch, I will check them out!
      Thanks,
      Terry
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

If your a business with a business tax Number AllParts is Great.
        If you don't enjoy that statis, AllParts IMO Takes the NonBizz community for a Cleaning.
        Just means they aren't going to undercut their many dealers. It's really one or the other for guys like that. Sell direct at great prices or get your products sold by others.
        My rants, products, services and incoherent babblings on my blog.

Comment

I figured I would get Acres of Names and Great Places to buy Parts and things.
          I'm disappointed! J/K
          T
          Terry

Comment

Working...
          X