Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help me with a Kay 803 Schematic/Circuit Diagram please

Hey there,
    I have a small Kay 803 combo which looks very similar to the Kay 703 apart from the fact that it has a Chrysler logo on the front. Though I'm not sure sure if someone has just glued this on or if there was batch of them....
    Could anyone help me with a schematic/circuit diagram of this so that I can get it repaired?
    I got it on Fleabay a couple of years back but when it arrived from the States (I'm in UK) one of the capacitors was rolling around in the bottom of the box.
    I tried to contact the seller, but the jackass (least offensive word I can think of right now) ignored my mails.... Actually it was a wonder it arrived at all as the idiot put the wrong address on it and I had to contact customs/post office to get it re-delivered! In fact it was originally listed as 'Free Postage' world wide and he sent me an aggressive email when I mentioned it. So not the best experience from an Ebay seller!
    So beware of a Tom Stern/Tommy The Seed/Tommyebay out of Tampa Bay!Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1484.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	863434Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1485.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	863433

Kay Schematics

If you are searching for the schematic, go to this site.
    Link: Kay Diagrams, Schematics and Service Manuals for FREE

Comment

Thank you!!

Jazz P Bass,
      That was just what I needed.
      Top Banana!
      Rock on!

Comment

Working...
      X