Maestro MP Phaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro MP Phaser

Hi all, new here to the site. I've got this old phaser (the one with the dials on the side of the unit - Balls & Speed) from Maestro and the battery connector is missing and I'd like to add one. Problem being I have no idea where the red and black wires go. I've searched the web for some sort of schematic, but have turned up empty. Does anyone have any idea? I could really use the help. Thanks.

Robb

I bet I could figure it out pretty quick if it were in front of me, but how to tell you how to find it...? If it were a mystery, I guess I would find the power rails to the parts and follow it back.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hey Enzo, would a photo help? I've taken pics of the unit on both sides,... just in case. Let me know, and thanks.

Comment

Robb: check your PM...

Comment

Thanks Puretube, much appreciated. This will definitely be put to good use.

Robb

Comment

I have one of those old "Barbie Treadmill" Maestros. If set right, gets close to the Clapton "Badge" Leslie thing. It seems to put a "Schweeeohhh-schweeoohh" thing behind the guitar when the Balls are turned way up, instead of afffecting the entire guitar signal to a jet-plane state. Not as strong a phase as some others...more like a rounded asymmetrical chorus with a background woosh when turned up.
            Pretty cool for a funky box.

If you don't figure it out, I can figure out how to open this one and look.

Have fun.

Brad1

Comment

Working...
            X