Studiomaster Powerhouse 3000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studiomaster Powerhouse 3000

Anybody got a service manual or schematics for this mixer/amp?

Got a unit in for sorting - no output to speakers.

I think that is one of the "lost" ones
    Try this link.
    Maybe you will find one that is close.
    Link: Service Manual free download,schematics,datasheets,eeprom bins,pcb,repair info for test equipment and electronics

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
      I think that is one of the "lost" ones
      Try this link.
      Maybe you will find one that is close.
      Link: Service Manual free download,schematics,datasheets,eeprom bins,pcb,repair info for test equipment and electronics
      Thanks, but already been there. It's a good site but units are quite different re component references and values.

Comment

Everything I have about the Studiomaster Powerhouse 300/600

These were sent to me ,I hope you find them useful.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by oc disorder; 06-17-2011, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oc disorder View Post
          These were sent to me ,I hope you find them useful.
          Hi - When I studied these schematics in more detail, I found they did apply to the Studiomaster Powerhouse 300. I found a preamp chip that is common to both amps. This chip is a plug in to an 8pin holder and the pins had corroded over the years. A quick clean up & reinsert did the job. Hope this helps anyone else out there. A new problem to look at is the cooling fan doesn't come on. When I looked at the circuit, I reckoned it only came on when unit got hot, but m customer assures me it comes on a switch-on. Thanks very much for the schematics - it's so much easier when you have the information to hand.

Comment

Had a private request for these as orginals lost in the big crash Please excuse for dragging the subject up again..
            Had to make the PDF bigger to make it stick !
            Attached Files
            Last edited by oc disorder; 08-08-2013, 01:22 AM.

Comment

I have one of these in for repair too. I am looking for the part numbers for TR16 and TR3. By the looks of the schematics you have there I think it reads BC548.

Can you confirm this please?

Comment

Hi Joe Bags From that diagram I wouldn't like to take responsibility confirming it !
                (Surely as its a stereo amp you could read one of the numbers on the transistor ?)
                However after looking at a few other diagrams
                There are 18 files here Free Studiomaster Diagrams, Schematics, Service Manuals :: Schematics Unlimited

I would say its a BC549 but I guess any general purpose npn would do.

Attaching a selection of other Studiomaster power amps it seems once they had a design that worked they stuck to it!

Somewhere there is a CD of Studiomaster schematics - perhaps one day it may surface.

The files that were sent to me were low res gifs and not great scans to begin with.

But better than nothing !

Could kick myself as back in the day of dial up and download limitations I had a legit password to their schematic site
                and it had pages and pages of PDF's ...oh how we live and learn !

I'll include a blow up with contrast reduced of that section of sheet 1.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X