Schematic needed for Hartke HS1200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schematic needed for Hartke HS1200

Looking for schematic for Hartke HS1200. Have one in the shop for repair with shorted outputs.
    Many Thanks
    Charette

Sampson sent them to me here they are for everyone.

Here are the Hartke HA1200 Schematics
    Attached Files

Comment

Great, thanks.

Not sure what the differences are, but that second one calls itself the HS1200 rather than HA1200.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Sorry, the links no longer work, which as a pity as I have a Hartke HS1200 in for repair with a number of burnt-out components and Samson/Hartke/Zoom are ignoring my emails - so I suppose they just can't be bothered! Has anyone got a schematic for the HS1200, please? Incidentally, the HA1200 is not the same.

Comment

Look to send a message to the OP on this thread...
          http://music-electronics-forum.com/t29752/

The links to the attachments folder are not working(not just for this thread) but if you can get a message to this member that might help get you the file. There is a problem with all previously uploaded attachments on the entire site after 04-17-2013. Also PM the OP on this thread too >>Good luck...
          Last edited by DrGonz78; 04-24-2013, 09:01 AM.
          When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Originally posted by willy barden View Post
            Sorry, the links no longer work, which as a pity as I have a Hartke HS1200 in for repair with a number of burnt-out components and Samson/Hartke/Zoom are ignoring my emails - so I suppose they just can't be bothered! Has anyone got a schematic for the HS1200, please? Incidentally, the HA1200 is not the same.
            AHA!
            I thought it was just me as I haven't been able to open any schem. links.

Anyone got a Hartke B120 schem?
            I used to, but can't find it.

Comment

from my travels
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X