No announcement yet.

Digipro 1000 RCF/ DB Technologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello Doctor do you have the schematic of DB TECHNOLOGIES MODEL OPERA405D? thx,

Comment

Originally posted by libo0 View Post
      hello Doctor do you have the schematic of DB TECHNOLOGIES MODEL OPERA405D? thx,
      Unfortunately, I have not schematics of the Opera Digital Series powered speakers.

Comment

hello doctor can i have the schematic for digipro 1000 ? paul_usa_22@yahoo.com
        thank you

Comment

Hello -
          Could you please send the schematics/etc to marcchauvin@gmail.com Thank you!
          Marc.

Comment

I have a request to the 3 hundred people who have received this schematic.
            Will one of you post the friggin thing after the good doctor sends it to you via email?
            It's called sharing!
            It is not that difficult of a thing to do.
            If the file is too large, use Cute PDF Writer to knock it down.
            Last edited by Jazz P Bass; 08-07-2013, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Hi JPB,

Please send me your e-mail.

I will send these files to you for this purpose.

Regards,

Comment

DigiPro 1000 Schematics

Thankyou, Doctor.
                Attached Files

Comment

scheme stadium entrance rcf art 712 (digipro 1000s), good morning to you all and thank you for accepting me among you. as the title suggests I am looking for service manual schematic diagram
                  rcf art 712 (digipro 1000s), I have already consulted your valuable schemari Publicato you and thanks to you I managed to fix the final stage of this case, but it is not 'over yet, I have a problem on the form where you connect the tallow where audio and adjusts the volume. someone can 'help me? I thank you in advance and sorry for the trouble the mind. a warm greeting from john

Comment

Caro Giovanni , there's some problem with the translator you used, your question is not clear.
                    Just for this time, repost it (in English) and also in Italian.
                    You must be very careful with Translators and write in perfect "literary" language or they miss.
                    Also perfect punctuation, spaces after semi colons, etc.
                    And they don't understand dialects, even technical ones.
                    Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Hello to all the community, I apologize if my previous post was not clear, but I use google translator.
                      I'll be synthetic. They have a RCF ART 712-A.
                      I am looking for service manual, schematic diagram for stage inputs signals (I'll explain: where are inserted the audio input jacks, BALANCED, INPUT-LINK, where ilregolatore volume and the button to switch to FLAT - BOOST). I hope I was clear and concise.
                      I apologize again for the trouble with all of you, I wish you a good day. John

Comment

Originally posted by alieno68 View Post
                        Hello to all the community, I apologize if my previous post was not clear, but I use google translator.
                        I'll be synthetic. They have a RCF ART 712-A.
                        I am looking for service manual, schematic diagram for stage inputs signals (I'll explain: where are inserted the audio input jacks, BALANCED, INPUT-LINK, where ilregolatore volume and the button to switch to FLAT - BOOST). I hope I was clear and concise.
                        I apologize again for the trouble with all of you, I wish you a good day. John
                        You are still being careless.
                        Google will understand and translate "il regolatore" , but not "ilregolatore"
                        That said, what JPB posted and doctor originally provided is all the data that is available around here.
                        Hope it's enough, and if not, ask it straight from RCF
                        Good luck.

By the way, JPB underestimated the interest as "300" askers, fact is that his later post already has 500 downloads and growing.
                        Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Dear Doctor,

I am very badly in need of the DigiPro 1000 schematic. Can you please send me copy of this schematic. My email:- carlosraj7@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you in anticipation

carlosraj

Comment

Originally posted by Carlosraj View Post
                            Dear Doctor,

I am very badly in need of the DigiPro 1000 schematic. Can you please send me copy of this schematic. My email:- carlosraj7@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you in anticipation

carlosraj
                            Schematics were uploaded once more here:
                            Digipro 1000 RCF/ DB Technologies - Page 2

Comment

Digipro 1000 Schematics

And now, for all to see & admire, here is the Digipro 1000 schematic set.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doctor View Post
                                Schematics were uploaded once more here:
                                Digipro 1000 RCF/ DB Technologies - Page 2
                                Thanks alot, Doctor

Comment

Working...
                                X