WOW, Moog yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW, Moog yourself

Wow, Google outdid themselves. Today is Robert Moog 78 birthday, and the google home page has an operating Moog Synth you can play with. The controls even work. Check it out.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Oh my god, there is a four track tape deck ther too, and you can record patterns individually on each channel.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Very cool, thanks Enzo!
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Heard some weird sounds this afternoon when my kids got home from school. It was one of the boys playing around with the Moog thing on Google. They had no idea who Robert Moog is though!
        "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."
        - Yogi Berra

Comment

yeah, what are the odds some old guy would have the same name as a Moog synthesizer?

Comment

Working...
          X