National Glenwood 90 2x12 From Early 60s - Need Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Glenwood 90 2x12 From Early 60s - Need Schematic

Picked up a basket case today, rattles but for the most part everything seems to be there except a 5U4.

Step one - air compressor, wife doesn't do spiders.

Step two - air it out a little, this thing has a lot of low road mileage on it. I'm seeing pretty colors just standing next to it.

Step three - find schematic -> Would appreciate any help with this. I believe Valco made this?

Originally posted by Jecarroll7 View Post
    Picked up a basket case today, rattles but for the most part everything seems to be there except a 5U4.

Step one - air compressor, wife doesn't do spiders.

Step two - air it out a little, this thing has a lot of low road mileage on it. I'm seeing pretty colors just standing next to it.

Step three - find schematic -> Would appreciate any help with this. I believe Valco made this?
    First, this is a really cool find, and second you need pictures. It could be earlier than 1960s, much earlier.
    Pictures of inside and outside.
    It is probably another Valco model, relabeled. Pictures will help find which circuit it is.
    http://www.valcopages.com/Schematics.html

Comment

Thanks for the site info SGM, I'll look it over as it has a few sources I haven't checked.

The OT had the wires pulled out of it, the OT itself has a date code of '63. I talked to a tech that specialized in vintage valco/supro and nationals. He has the same amp but no schematic.

We're talking about teaming up and drafting one, but I'm still holding out hope one already exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Jecarroll7 View Post
        Thanks for the site info SGM, I'll look it over as it has a few sources I haven't checked.

The OT had the wires pulled out of it, the OT itself has a date code of '63. I talked to a tech that specialized in vintage valco/supro and nationals. He has the same amp but no schematic.

We're talking about teaming up and drafting one, but I'm still holding out hope one already exists.
        Making more documentation is always good.

Comment

Working...
        X