Peavey Vypyr 15 Noise Gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Vypyr 15 Noise Gate

Anyone figure out a way to disable the Noise Gate yet????

I have tried to look for this already but have found no luck. I figured if anyone on this earth would know the answer it would be Enzo or any of the other fine people at the Musicians Electronics forum!

It is probably implemented in the DSP, and if so either there is a parameter that can be changed or you;d have to write new code for the IC.

I'd ask Peavey customer service.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

That makes sense actually now that I think about it. I may just ditch this little amp since I haven't really used it anyway. It really is a great little amp for practicing with headphones but the gate is rather annoying.

Comment

SO seriously, call customer service there and ask about it, or email customerservice@peavey.com. That is what those guys are there for.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Ok you twisted my arm. I just shot them an email. I'll post back results of the email when I recieve them.

Comment

Working...
          X