Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Mouser sell Guitar potentiometers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Mouser sell Guitar potentiometers ?

Does Mouser sell Guitar potentiometers?

Mouser sells generic pots, if they happen to have some the same as those used in some guitars, consider it coincidence.

You will probably have better luck at Antique Electronic Supply LLC or STEWMAC.COM : Guitar Parts, Bass, Banjo, Mandolin, Hardware, Tools, Supplies, Free Information, to name a couple.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Mouser sells generic pots, if they happen to have some the same as those used in some guitars, consider it coincidence.

You will probably have better luck at Antique Electronic Supply LLC or STEWMAC.COM : Guitar Parts, Bass, Banjo, Mandolin, Hardware, Tools, Supplies, Free Information, to name a couple.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Mouser has the Bourns Pro Audio line that includes guitar specific pots.

Comment

Are Bourns pots any good?

Comment

Yes, I think Bourns pots are good quality.

Comment

Bourns makes the pots Gib$on puts in their stuff if that means anything....
              The farmer takes a wife, the barber takes a pole....

Comment

I've been using more of the Bourns pots of late for guitars, amps and other uses. Excellent stuff! Yeah, they make the Gibson 300K pots and everything else they use. The guitar pots are in the Mouser catalog.
                John R. Frondelli
                dBm Pro Audio Services, New York, NY

"Mediocre is the new 'Good' "

Comment

I also have been using the Bourns Pots from Mouser. They are great quality and feel well made when you turn them. I use them for amp mods and if I'm not mistaken they sound better than other pots I tried.

Mouser's filter let's you choose a section for something like "musical equipment pots" and mostly the Bourns pots will come up.
                  "Tubes are less likely than semiconductor devices to be destroyed by the electromagnetic pulse produced by nuclear explosions and geomagnetic storms produced by giant solar flares."

Comment

And Mouser's filter also has a "manufacturer" selection so you can filter for just Bourns that way too.

Comment

Working...
                    X