Whose logo is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose logo is this?

Can anyone identify the manufacturer that uses this logo? It's used in connectors that are not available from the equipment manufacturer, and I would like to find an alternate source.

No, it does not appear to be Hirose.

Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	logo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	867056

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hirschmann .jpg
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	828015This is the closest I could find Hirschmann.

Comment

I located the manufacturer finally - Zhejiang Zhengwei Electron Electric Appliances Co., Ltd. Their products can be found at Zhejiang Zhengwei Electron Electric Appliances Co., Ltd. - AV Jack, Phone Jack, XLR Jack.

Unfortunately, there appears to be no US distributor, and if the manufacturer of the product that uses them doesn't keep parts stock, you are SOL.

Comment

Could be a clone of another mfr's connector design. In my day job I use lots of connectors that were originally designed by AMP, Hirose, JAE, Switchcraft and the like, but I buy cheap Chinese clones for various reasons.

Post some pictures of the connector, maybe we can help you figure it out.
        "Enzo, I see that you replied parasitic oscillations. Is that a hypothesis? Or is that your amazing metal band I should check out?"

Comment

Here's a picture of the boards containing the XLR male jacks. The thing that makes these special is that the rim on the face is designed for a 7/8" diameter panel opening, and other jacks are 1 inch. So only these jacks will fit through the panel.

These jacks have a metal latch tab (Visible in one jack... missing in the other).

The immediate need was resolved by replacing the entire input board.
          pictureClick image for larger version

Name:	20130115_135047.jpg
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	828018

Comment

Data sheet on these - from Mouser - says 22mm hole, that is 7/8 on my ruler.
            NC3MAV - Neutrik

Depending upon finish, color and some other details they have at least a half dozen in that series, and they all seem to like the 22mm hole.
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
            X