Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Behringer 1832FX pro Problem - schematic anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer 1832FX pro Problem - schematic anyone?

I just realised I should've put this request in the schematic requests forum, so I did. Behringer UB1832FX Pro Schematic...
    Last edited by tubeswell; 02-05-2013, 07:24 PM.
    Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Elektrotanya, always a good first place to look for Behringer:
    BEHRINGER UB1832FX Service Manual free download, schematics, eeprom, repair info for electronics

HINT: right under the image of the mixer is some small text. CLick on the "Get Manual" there.

All the other buttons and arrows and such are links to software downloads or other "offers".

Let us know if there are any parts of the mixer mising from that file.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

TFT Enzo. I'm studying the PSU schematic in sheet 12. I can't see the PT anywhere. I guess its a given?

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Comment

I think we covered it in the other thread, there is no power transformer, is has an SMPS, which we linked to schematics for. And since I posted this, we determined the power supply is not in this file. It is separate - SPSU2.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Blown IC in the power switching module. All fixed now.

Comment

Working...
          X