fender pa 100 info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fender pa 100 info?

i've been using one of these until i can get my garnet and my univox up and running. and as a favor to the guy i was borrowing it from i thought i would try to liven it up a bit by adding some gain, maybe tweaking with the pre amp.

first off i was wondering if anyone had a schematic? ive looked all over and had no luck whatsoever.

secondly aside from messing with the feedback, what are some advisable mods for this amp?

Schematic Heaven.

Are you sure he WANTS more gain?

Mods become advisable when the purpose for them is known. PA amps and guitar amps are designed for different purposes. We hardly want to add distortion to our PA for example. What is your intent?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

yeah we talked it over. we only use it as a guitar amp.

Comment

not really trying to make it something ridiculous, just trying to liven it up a bit.

Comment

Pa-100

Originally posted by digthisbigcrux View Post
          not really trying to make it something ridiculous, just trying to liven it up a bit.

Send an email Gerald Weber at Kendrick Amplifiers. He knows Fenders like the back of his hand. He may have some advice.

Comment

Working...
          X