Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a couple of 2SC3198 that I could pick up from them? Or know of a sub?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a couple of 2SC3198 that I could pick up from them? Or know of a sub?

I can find them on eBay on the cheap if I want to order them from China and wait a month for them to arrive, but I need a couple on short order, or an equivalent that our guy can drop in and sub.

These may be 'equivilent'.
    2SC1775(A), 2SC2240, 2SC2390, 2SC2459
    Although you do not specify the circuit.

Comment

NTE 85
      Semiconductor Cross Reference Search Results

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
        These may be 'equivilent'.
        2SC1775(A), 2SC2240, 2SC2390, 2SC2459
        Although you do not specify the circuit.
        They are from a Samson 70V commercial amp. Our service guy emailed me this afternoon and said I need to get a couple of them, and I don't have a copy of the schematic handy, so I can't really give you any more info off the top of my head than that, but I will check those out and see.

Originally posted by soundguruman View Post
        I looked up the data sheet and I see a couple differences, but this may very well work too.

Thank you both for the cross reference help. It'd be really cool if I could just find a couple 3198's somewhere but they seem to be scarce/non-existant here in the states. If I weren't trying to stay in a short time frame I'd just order some of them in from China, they're dirt cheap....

Comment

MCM has them in stock for 10 cents each:

60V .15A .4W Ecb Kec Transistor TO-92 | KEC | Distributed By MCM
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
          X