Output line for hooking the 2nd speaker to Pyle Pro PPHP 1098A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Output line for hooking the 2nd speaker to Pyle Pro PPHP 1098A

What/where is the speaker output of the Pyle Pro PPHP 1098A to drive the PPHP 1093 speaker ??

The speaker has 2 strange looking 2 pin i/o jacks, and also 2, 1/4" jacks on the back.... The powered side does not seem to have an output to drive it that I can see.

I have searched the user manual and found no reference for attaching the other speaker to system.

Thanks, CW
    Last edited by CraigW; 05-22-2013, 06:07 PM.

Who told you this is possible? The 1098A is powered, the 1093 is not. I don't see any indication that the 1098A should be able to drive a second (external) speaker cabinet.
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Trying to help out a musician friend.

He was given these items by someone used, and may have assumed they were meant to be used as a pair.

You may be 100% correct as there is certainly no output capable of driving an additional speaker.

Thank you.

Comment

From what I can tell, they are sold as individual units. You would want a pair of 1098A's, or a pair of 1093's with an external power amp. Maybe whoever gave them to your friend had a pair of each and got them mixed up?
        Anyway, a power amp will be required to drive the 1093.
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Thank you all for the help, much appreciated.

CW

Comment

Working...
          X