Poll-Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll-Test

Trying to figure out the polling option?
    Group participation welcome!
    Strat with 3 Traditional Single Coils
    23.08%
    Tele with 2 Traditional Single Coils
    7.69%
    Les Paul with 2 PAF type Humbuckers
    7.69%
    Strat with 2 SCs and one Blade
    7.69%
    Tele with 2 Blades
    0.00%
    None of the above
    53.85%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by big_teee; 07-20-2013, 05:58 PM.
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

You can reply to the thread and put an alternate answer here, if you don't see what you like?
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

This is turning out to be a bust!
      None of the above, has all the votes but mine!
      But, no one will state what they prefer.
      Interesting!
      T
      Terry

Comment

I'd vote for all of them ,I can't decide on one
        "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

335, PAFs (home-made of course), JP wiring.

Of course I'd love to get a single-coil guitar too for the punchy dynamics and chime - but which one: strat or tele..?

Comment

Originally posted by copperheadroads View Post
            I'd vote for all of them ,I can't decide on one
            I think I have it set to where you can check all of them at the same time, even the none of the above.
            Give it a try, this is just a test thread, trying to figure the parameters of the Polling capability!
            T
            Terry

Comment

OK Terry, this what I've done to my guitars:
              Strat with HSH although the one guitar is a PRS SE EG (their only model that looks like a strat, I believe) with a JB junior (SC size) in the neck, duckbucker in the middle (I'm still calling it a SC) and some kind of hot rails in the bridge. With the superswitch I'm able to select a bunch of parallel SC options as well as the two HBs.

The other axe I've franken-ized is a squier strat, originally HSS. I replaced the neck coil with some kind of cool rails pickup. Again, I superswitch a couple of parallel SC options along with the 2 HBs and both buckers in parallel. This guitar is my 'test platform' as I can access the electronics from the back (it has a fake flamed-maple front - no pickguard).

I've never been a fan of the noise generated by a SC alone, so I don't bother with that option.
              If it still won't get loud enough, it's probably broken. - Steve Conner
              If the thing works, stop fixing it. - Enzo
              We need more chaos in music, in art... I'm here to make it. - Justin Thomas
              MANY things in human experience can be easily differentiated, yet *impossible* to express as a measurement. - Juan Fahey

Comment

The thing I see is that a user can only vote once. Good: prevents 'ballot stuffing'. Bad: prevents mulligans.
                MANY things in human experience can be easily differentiated, yet *impossible* to express as a measurement. - Juan Fahey

Comment

335, PAFs (home-made of course), JP wiring.

Of course I'd love to get a single-coil guitar too for the punchy dynamics and chime - but which one: strat or tele..?

Comment

you may only be able to vote once, but you can make more than one choice when you vote.
                    "Stand back, I'm holding a calculator." - chinrest

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

I didn't see when I set the poll the option of more than one question?
                      I wonder how I do this?
                      T
                      Terry

Comment

Originally posted by bob p View Post
                        you may only be able to vote once, but you can make more than one choice when you vote.
                        Right! I wasn't looking closely enough when I first read the question. Had the same problem in high school!

Comment

Originally posted by eschertron View Post
                          Right! I wasn't looking closely enough when I first read the question. Had the same problem in high school!
                          How does the song go?
                          You were probably Hot for Teacher!
                          Terry

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
                            This is turning out to be a bust!
                            None of the above, has all the votes but mine!
                            But, no one will state what they prefer.
                            Interesting!
                            T
                            I voted for #1, 3 S/C's. . . cause that's what I wind.
                            Take Care,

Jim. . .
                            VA3DEF
                            ____________________________________________________
                            In the immortal words of Dr. Johnny Fever, “When everyone is out to get you, paranoid is just good thinking.”

Comment

Last Call for Alcohol!
                              As in the last chance to vote.
                              The Poll runs out in an Hour.
                              Be thinking of what else we can Poll!
                              Terry

Comment

Working...
                              X