Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kn 1400 error in cpu data transmission??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kn 1400 error in cpu data transmission??

Good day all..
    sorry for my bad english

introduces my self im from indonesian and i am a new keyboard technician, need help about my technics KN 1400 keyboard.

I have a two pcs of keyboard technics KN 1400 errors, the both of them have the same type of error.
    If the device switch on normally the device will on but just error text shown in display: CAUTION "ERROR IN CPU DATA TRANSMISSION", no panel lamp is on and nothing respon any tab or key. But when the device switch on while holding the key/chord (B+F) the display will shown like this device will on normally but until logo KN 1400 and EQ preset, ater that will not responding any key or tab,no panel led is on.

I hve open the device and i don't meet any damage or something wrong (like burning component or other damage).
    And i have try to change each other pcb parts with other part, but still same error shown.

The owner says that error after style songs copy procces via floppy disk.
    If any experience about this case, please help me and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank's before

Best regards:

Kahar Kelana

Have you attempted to reload the operating system?

Comment

There is an initialisation sequence on page 179 of the user manual, but this is accessed by the 'Program Menus' key; Program Menus/Control/Initial/

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
        Have you attempted to reload the operating system?
        thank you for responds,,
        how i can reload the operating system?, the devices did not respond any key or tab.there are way to reload OS via a computer?

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Bailey View Post
          There is an initialisation sequence on page 179 of the user manual, but this is accessed by the 'Program Menus' key; Program Menus/Control/Initial/
          thanks for respond,

im not lucky, i have not the repair manual for this devices .
          have search in any site but still nothing to download.

Comment

THis is all I have on resetting to factory defaults. There is a service manual, but I've only seen it to buy - why not post a request in Schematics?

Click image for larger version

Name:	179.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	830086

Comment

i have try to factory reset but still same error. I think the problem in Hardware or IC. But thanks for any helps..

Comment

Here's a link to the user manual;
                http://www.avwz35.dsl.pipex.com/KN1400.PDF

See page 182.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Bailey View Post
                  Here's a link to the user manual;
                  http://www.avwz35.dsl.pipex.com/KN1400.PDF

See page 182.
                  Thanks my friend, it's verry useful for me ..

Comment

Working...
                  X