Alesis MicroVerb schematic needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alesis MicroVerb schematic needed

Need a schematic and any available TSBs for an Alesis MicroVerb from October 1986.

microverb 4 & midiverb 3 schematic in case they help, if not then they are here for posterity (hopefully)
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for posting those Mozwell, those are great to have in the library; however, my unit is a desktop mini-chassis and the MicroVerb 4 is a rack mounted unit. My unit is significantly less sophisticated and it seems like there is very little resemblance between the two other than in name.

Comment

Alesis supplies for many companies both chips and small boards used for delay/reverbs in different devices.
        This board is showed in the devices’ service manual usually as a block (as on the block diagram) with inputs/outputs and powering. Internal electrical schematic is absent.

This label means only that a specific or modified SW version of the Microverb is used.

You need to repair this board using common knowledge about digital reverb: ADC, DSP, Memory, DAC, etc.
        Last edited by doctor; 10-14-2013, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by doctor View Post
          ...You need to repair this board using common knowledge about digital reverb: ADC, DSP, Memory, DAC, etc.
          Thanks Doctor, but that may be a little above my capabilities. This unit really isn't worth the time I will end up putting into it, but it does belong to me so I wanted to attempt a repair if feasible. As you can probably tell, I am merely a novice hobbyist and am attempting to increase my knowledge incrementally. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X