Baldwin Cinema II Schematics - Wiring Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baldwin Cinema II Schematics - Wiring Diagram

Hi, I have recently received an organ donation, in the form of a Baldwin Cinema II.
    Someone did a number on it and seems to be unable to become functional again, as an organ.
    I would, however, like to extract the leslie-style speaker assembly and the amp and build a speaker cab out of it, but am in dire need of wiring diagrams, or schematics, or even a repair manual.
    How can I find one?

Also, I have a Wurly Fun-maker that has an Orbit Synth on it and would like to remove the synth to make it a stand alone. This is a side project and nowhere near as important to me as building the leslie-like speaker, but if a repair manual is easy to find for it, I'd like to work on it this winter, too.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by fearlessleeder; 10-24-2013, 03:59 PM. Reason: Mis-spelled

Try to address to the organ forums: The Organ Forum

There are few: "home organs", "theatre organs", "classic and church electronic organs" and finally "repairing electronic organs".
    Last edited by doctor; 11-02-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Baldwin Cinema II service manual / Wulitzer Funmaker service manual

Originally posted by fearlessleeder View Post
      Hi, I have recently received an organ donation, in the form of a Baldwin Cinema II.
      Someone did a number on it and seems to be unable to become functional again, as an organ.
      I would, however, like to extract the leslie-style speaker assembly and the amp and build a speaker cab out of it, but am in dire need of wiring diagrams, or schematics, or even a repair manual.
      How can I find one?

Also, I have a Wurly Fun-maker that has an Orbit Synth on it and would like to remove the synth to make it a stand alone. This is a side project and nowhere near as important to me as building the leslie-like speaker, but if a repair manual is easy to find for it, I'd like to work on it this winter, too.

Thanks in advance!
      I have these service manuals on hand as they are part of my service business but I am willing to let them go to where they are needed. Please email me if still interested in obtaining these manuals.

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but fearlessleeder only ever posted the one post here and that was four years ago.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

technical manual Baldwin organ

Originally posted by TheFlashRon View Post
          I have these service manuals on hand as they are part of my service business but I am willing to let them go to where they are needed. Please email me if still interested in obtaining these manuals.
          I just obtained a Baldwin Cinema II organ and am trying to make it function well for a 14 year-old who aspires to become a church organist. All keys and pedals play, but I can't figure out how to remove the constant vibrato. There may be other things I will need to fix, as it is not clear that the different stops are functioning. I am hoping to find help and if possible a copy of the technical manual. Thanks much for any help. Jim

Comment

Flash Ron only made that one post here. I suggest you do as he asked and EMAIL him with your request.
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

In need of service manual for BALDWIN Cinema II 214DR. Picking it up tomorrow morning.

Comment

Working...
              X